Tru Earth premium dryer balls are all-natural, help soften your clothes, save you money by reducing energy consumption, and are eco-friendly.
Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more.
Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
About the product
- Set of 4 Original Tru Earth 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool. No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball) Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)